Managing Stress and Anxieties
~ Online Session ~
So many of us are regularly affected by stress and anxiety, and the thing is... it can have such an impact on our lives and general wellbeing.
Physical symptoms can appear due to stress and anxiety, and it can feel overwhelming at times to manage.
Many times in life; I too suffered with stress and anxiety, felt overwhelmed, and not known where to even start with finding my peace again.
My journey training in hypnotherapy, meditation teaching, and life coaching, has given me many skills that I now use in life today and share with my clients.
It's so beneficial to learn how to best support ourselves. That in itself makes such a difference, but in turn also allows us to best support others we may need to (perhaps you're a mum, or have elderly parents).
This event will:
- Share the impact of stress and anxiety and what you can do to help manage this, and feel more in control
- Discover tools to support you in times of stress and anxiety
- Allow you create more awareness for any stress and anxiety felt, therefore bring in the tools to manage your wellbeing
- Help you realise you are not alone
This is for you if:
You are struggling (or often struggle) with feelings of stress, anxiety, or overwhelm
You are fed up of feeling out of balance
You want to find more peace in your day to day life
- You'd like some tools to help manage stress and anxiety when it does crop up
- You'd like to find out more about how you can keep stress and anxiety more at bay
When and Where?
Friday 16th June 2023
7.30pm - 8.30pm
@ Online via Zoom
Buy my event ticket now
This informative and supportive event is at the incredible price of just £15!
Hi, I'm Clare
I look forward to welcoming you to this in person event, supporting how we can manage stress and anxiety.
As a qualified hypnotherapist, meditation teacher, life coach, and holistic therapist, I use my skills in my every day life.
Many challenges get thrown as us through life (I know many have been chucked my way!) and it can feel difficult not to find ourselves overwhelmed and experiencing those horrible feelings that stress and anxiety can bring.
I share my experience and knowledge in the hope it can help you, too.
The atmosphere at such events is always welcoming, friendly, and supportive.
I'm always your cheerleader in this journey!